Deeds Brewing grew out of the Quiet Deeds brand and now operates a large production brewery in Glen Iris. They brew a diverse range of beers, including frequent limited releases, and are hiring a sales manager.
JOB DESCRIPTION: SALES MANAGER (VIC)
2019 has been a big year at Deeds Brewing, going from contract brewers to brewing out of our own site in Glen Iris from February this year. In that time we’ve released a swarm of new limited beers and experimented with a plenty of different styles, the majority of them Hazy IPAs.
We plan on keeping the limited releases coming, as well as a sour program and a barrel-aged program on the horizon – this is a perfect time and fantastic opportunity to join the fun.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Manager to help grow and mentor the Deeds Sales team and grow the Deeds range, along with the rest of the Red Island portfolio of international beers and spirits. It’s a high responsibility role that requires someone who can sell and also manage. You must be able to prove you can do both and to a very high standard.
We are looking for someone who has amazing relationships with customers in Melbourne and the surrounding area, and who is enthusiastic, passionate and knowledgeable about the beer industry.
- Mentoring and growing the sales team
- Achieve monthly sales and distribution targets
- Maintain and grow existing customer base on a monthly basis
- Develop close relationships with key customers
- Obtain new on and off-premise customers
- Arrange and complete in-store tastings and events
- Work with wholesalers and distributors.
- Long standing connections in the Melbourne on and off trade
- At least 5 years of Sales experience
- Management experience
- Prior craft beer sales experience
- A proven track record of growing brands and hitting sales targets
- Extensive knowledge of Victorian craft beer market and a passion for the beer industry
- Ability to work autonomously
- Good presentation skills
- Flexible work hours, evening & weekend work may be required.
- Current Victorian driver's license
- Current RSA certificate.
Please only apply if you have the required experience as this is a senior position.
The successful applicant will receive a competitive salary, product allowance, individual bonus structure, car allowance, mobile phone and computer.
If you’d like to join us, we would love to hear from you, so please send your resume and a cover letter to: email@example.com