Preston's Tallboy and Moose is a thriving brewpub that regularly fills with locals and beer tourists keen to explore the ever-changing range brewed on site.
If you want to help sell Tallboy beers outside the brewpub, they're hiring.
Job Description: Brewery Sales Representative
Tallboy and Moose is a top drawer independent brewpub based in the inner north of Melbourne. We need a sales hotshot to join our team in Melbourne spreading beer love around town.
- Sales and distribution management/execution for our Melbourne wholesale channel focused on keg and can sales to bars and bottleshops
- External events coordination and execution
- Special project support an project planning
You will have:
- Heaps of enthusiasm, a positive outlook, and eagerness to learn
- Strong administrative knowledge of Excel/Word/Google/Facebook/Instagram
- Attention to detail and exemplary organization and time management skills
- The desire to work hard to achieve impressive beery results, on time and on target
- The ability to work autonomously
- A great track record with sales and account management
- The ambition to work within a rare brewpub environment; beer and draught knowledge a plus
- Previous professional experience in a sales focused role
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A creative mind for great ideas, projects and initiatives
- A current Australian driver’s license (manual vehicle) and RSA
If you think this sounds like your bag, we must hear from you now! Please apply with your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close on Friday October 11, 2019. If you don’t hear from us within a week of the closing date your application has been unsuccessful this time.