At last week's AIBAs, Brisbane's Green Beacon made it three Champion Australian Brewery trophies in a row, so it's safe to say they're making some fantastic beers.
If you want to play a hand in making them, they're hiring an assistant brewer.
Job Description: Assistant Brewer
Green Beacon Brewing Co is expanding and we need an experienced, full time, Assistant Brewer to join the team at our Geebung production facility.
What you will be doing:
- Assisting with all brewing duties including:
- Wort production
- Cellaring duties
- Quality control
- Warehousing tasks
What we want from you:
- Minimum 12 months experience in a similar role.
- Great work ethic.
- Flexible work hours with occasional weekend work required.
- Good practical knowledge of the brewing process and associated tasks.
- Previous experience with a Cask Canning Line or similar is highly regarded.
- Fork Lift License.
What you get from us:
- Competitive salary based on skill and experience.
- Career progression with a company on the move.
- Excellent working conditions in an expanding brewing facility.
- The opportunity to learn from some of the best brewers in the country.
Please direct resumes to Johann and email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close on June 7, 2019.