RedDot Brewhouse is a family-owned brewery founded in Singapore in 2007. In 2015, the brewery launched in Australia with a large production facility in Melbourne’s west.
If you'd like to join them, they're hiring a brewer.
Job Description: Brewer
RedDot Brewhouse is a midsize microbrewery located in Truganina, Melbourne. Although we have grown, we still zealously maintain the tradition of craft brewing. With the success of 6 gold awards at the World Beer Awards and medals at the AIBA and CBIA we are looking for new brewers to join the production team. Currently we are exporting to China, Japan, Myanmar, India, Singapore, Thailand and we are now switching focus to the local market scene as well.
- Assist in beer production and packaging
- Responsible for monitoring the stocks and brew schedules
- Able to operate the brewhouse, cellar and the packaging line
Applicants must possess the following:
- Homebrewing background preferred
- Background in Science (chemistry/ biology/physics) compulsory
- Knowledge and skill in handling micro plate and spectrophotometer
- Strong mechanical background.
- Good troubleshooting skills as well as being resourceful and resilient
- Willingness to do menial cleaning work as required in the brewery
- Need to be physically strong as heavy work is required in the brewery
- Have excellent hygiene practices & cleanliness in the brewery
- Excellent work ethic
- A keen eye and attention to detail
- Forklift License preferred
- Only Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents of Australia need apply.
- An attractive package will be discussed with successful candidate
- Competitive salary package based on industry average
To apply for the role, interested applicants can send in their resume together with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Close of application date is June 30, 2019.