Hawkers brew an impressive array of beers, including a broad core range that's spread across bottles and cans plus specialties that include international collabs and barrel-aged beers.
If you want to play a part getting those beers in to the hands of drinkers, they're hiring a sales rep for Melbourne's northern suburbs.
Job Description: Sales Rep For Melbourne's Northern Suburbs
Hawkers is growing and is looking to take on a rep in Northern Suburbs of Melbourne.
Be part of one of Australia's most exciting breweries.
- Aggressively pursue new on & off-premise distribution
- Call on existing accounts to retain/develop existing distribution, secure new distribution, make timely presentations and introduce new and “limited release” beers
- Execute weekly on and off: premise promotions and periodic special events that generate brand awareness and consumer sampling, as well as new distribution at target accounts
- Develop and maintain strong, positive relationships with account staff
- Work with other members of the HB team to execute/achieve the sales plan
- Complete necessary administrative reporting and communications on a timely basis
- Maintain all sales goals and personal budgets outlined to you and your territory
- Brand building and representation
- Ensure proper merchandising of point of sale and display materials in the on and off premise
- Organize and represent HB at beer festivals and events
- Have some fun while taking the road less travelled!
- Bachelor’s degree and prior experience in a sales position experience preferred but the right attitude is required
- Strong oral communication skills: ability to talk to others to convey information effectively; strong written communication skills
- Strong persuasion skills: ability to influence others decision making or persuading others to change their minds or behaviour
- Active listening: this is the key to all sales presentations, understanding your goals can only be achieved by listening to account needs and filling those needs
- Excellent time management skills: able to be proactive and take initiative
- Excellent organization and coordination skills: able to manage priorities and routine functions effectively and efficiently
- Social perceptiveness: being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do
- Negotiation: bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences
- Proficiency with personal computers/laptops and associated programs (Microsoft office suite of programs), CRM experience preferred
- Decision making skills: collect, assess and interpret relevant information and make sound judgment
- Permanent resident required, local resident preferred
- Current Australian driver's licence and current Victorian RSA
This role is full-time. Salary package will be commensurate with experience, skills and abilities.
Email your CV along with a short description about why you are the right fit for Hawkers to email@example.com.
You need to write clearly in your application the phrase: “This proves I am meticulous and have read this ad through.”
Applications close May 14, 2019.