If you've not yet joined the women of the local beer industry in the ever-growing Pink Boots Society, now's the time because their next brew day is coming for Victorian members.
Hosted at Brick Lane Brewing on April 30, you'll get a thoroughly immersive experience featuring hands-on brewing, industry speakers, sensory and tasting sessions and inspiring stories.
Here's how the day will play out:
- 8.30am – Welcome (and pastries)
- 9am – Safety induction and brewery tour with Jon Seltin & Em Usher
- 10.30am – Brew session #1
- 11.30am – Guest speaker: Ruth Leary (Fermentis)
- 12pm – Lunch
- 12.30pm – Guest speaker: TBC (hospitality focused)
- 1pm – Sensory session
- 2pm – Brew session #2
- 3pm – Presenting Our Remarkable Women, Our Inspiration, Our Design, The Importance of a Good Brief
- 3.30pm – Tasting Session
- 4.30pm – Drinks (and cheese) in the taproom
Note that this is a members only event – but you're welcome to become one.