Since bushfires began wreaking destruction across the country last year, many beer businesses have been hosting fundraisers and plans for a fundraising brew underway too.
We're adding all the beer-related events for each day as we find out about them.
If you've got an event already lined up, please send the details via email. And if you'd like to help us track fundraising activities, we've created a couple of forms where you can input your events and donations here.
Here's what's happening on January 25:
- High Country Brewers Showcase at Terminus Hotel: midday to 11pm featuring' Bright Brewery, Blizzard, Mitta Mitta, King River, Billsons and Bridge Road with Karma Keg, Hottest 100 countdown, BBQ and more. They will also be a beer garden blues session with the same beers on Sunday, January 26.
- The Local Taphouse will be raising funds as part of their GABS and Triple J Hottest 100 countdowns. For every beer sold, $1 is going to the Red Cross Disaster Relief Fund and they're tapping last years GABS top ten alongside regional breweries affected by the bushfires.
- The Goods Shed in Wodonga are offering raffles and prizes to go along with their GABS Hottest 100 Countdown, with prizes promoting local breweries Bright Brewery, Bridge Road and Mitta Mitta.
- The Republic Tavern is counting down the GABS Hottest 100 and raising money for the CFA and the Victorian Bushfire Appeal. Beers will be from the likes of Venom Beer, CoConspirators and Coburg Brewing.
- At Stone & Wood Brisbane, the crew are running a GABS Hottest 100 countdown-come-fundraiser, with all profits from the day directed to the Queensland Rural Fire Service.
- NOLA Adelaide have a massive fundraiser planned with 16 Karma Kegs pouring from South Australian breweries. There will also be a fundraising raffle for a years supply of fried chicken plus the Triple J and GABS Hottest 100 countdowns. All funds are going towards Blaze Aid, The CFS Foundation and The Hanson Bay Wildlife Sanctuary and more details can be found here.