If it's worth airfreighting from Virginia, USA, to Darlinghurst, NSW, it's probably worth getting your lips around.
From November 22 to 24, Bitter Phew will be letting their taps flow with goodies from Aslin Beer Company.
Aslin are well known for their hop forward beers, so the folk at Bitter Phew have grabbed some IPAs, DIPAs, a TIPA... and a gose for good measure. A few of the beers even contain Galaxy, so come taste the power of our Aussie superstar in beers from across the sea.
- There Gose the Diet - Moscow Mule Gose
- A Small Town in Ontario - IPA w/ Simcoe, Mosaic & Citra
- Champion of the Sun - IPA w/ Citra, Wamiea, & Vic Secret
- Double Orange Starfish - DIPA Dry Hopped w/ Citra & Galaxy
- Master of Oranges - DIPA Dry Hopped w/ Galaxy, Mosaic, Citra, & Amarillo
- Master of Karate - DIPA Dry Hopped w/ Mosaic, Galaxy, & Amarillo
- Nose Beers - DIPA Triple Dry Hopped w/ Nelson, Enigma, Citra, & South African hop XJA2
- Aslin Beer Company x Collective Arts Brewing Corporate Hype - DIPA Dry Hopped w/ Amarillo, Vic Secret & Mosaic
- Triple Orange Starfish - TIPA w/ Citra & Galaxy