First things first: this event has a strong claim for the "Best Event Promo Artwork Ever" award.
Ahem. With that out of the way...
Otherside Brewing opened their Brewshed microbrewery at Freo.Social just two months ago and in that time have already pumped out 12 experimental brews for drinkers. And now, they're getting epic by bringing back every single one of them.
On Saturday, they're serving all 12 until they're gone. Only 10L of each was put aside so, if you get the chance, get in quickly, and get tasting!
The 12 beers include:
- Jagged It – Double IPA
- Tribulation Hazy Brut - IPA
- Coal Miner – Mid-strength Saison
- Roggen Bier – Rye German style
- Woody Barrelson – Imperial Brown Ale aged on French oak
- The Denali Smash – Single malt, single hop IPA
- Rumdog Vermillionaire – Rum Oaked Red IPA
- Stock Road Porter
- Bandwagon – NEIPA
- Rookies Black Milk – Quaffable Black IPA
- BELGO XPA – Belgian style XPA
- To be released this Friday
May the beer be with you.
Saturday 21 September from 2pm to 8pm
Otherside Brewshed at Freo.Social, Parry St, Fremantle