Each year, Hargreaves Hill pairs up with another brewery to make a collaboration and then take over taps across the country.
This year Hargreaves have paired up with Mr Banks to brew Valley To The Coast IPA, named in honour of each brewery's locales.
The first event is at Sydney's Royal Albert, with the full taplist below.
There will then be launches and tap takeovers at the following venues:
- August 2 - Penny Young, Melbourne
- August 2 - Fat Goat, Melbourne
- August 9 - Dutch Trading Co, Perth
- August 16 - West Thebby Social Club, Adelaide
From Hargreaves Hill:
- Margarita Gose
- Beatnik Hazy Pale
- Babooshka Vanilla Milk Stout
- Raspberry Creaming Soda Stout
- RIS 2018
- Gin Barrel Tripel
- Extra Pale Ale
- West Coast IPA
- Oatmeal Stout
- Session Juice (Hazy Session IPA)
- Vienna Lager - New
- The Drop: Double IPA - New
- Mango Sour - New