The Wheaty Brewing Corps have been celebrating the annual hop harvest with harvest ale originally brewed in collaboration with long term Wheaty ally Aaron Caruana.
The 2019 release is Hedy Hopper, a hazy wet hop IPA featuring 25kg of fresh Enigma flowers in a 600L batch; it's said to be well bitter, juicy and smooth.
That beer is launching at The Wheaty on Easter Sunday, and will be pouring alongside other fresh hop beers from Australian breweries.
- Wheaty Brewing Corps/Aaron Caruana 'Hedy Hopper' Hazy Wet Hop Enigma IPA
- Green Beacon 'The Botanist' Wet Hop Galaxy IPA
- Green Beacon 'The Botanist' Wet Hop Enigma IPA
- Bridge Road 'Harvest Ale'
- Bridge Road 'Dark Harvest' Kegs