On the back of bigger tanks, an incursion into the world of canned beer, a bustling bar and generally being really busy in every conceivable way, Marrickville’s Grifter Brewing Company is looking to bring on a new brewer to help lighten the load.
If you're keen on making quality beers with a bunch of genuinely good people in the heart of one of Australia’s most exciting beer scenes, this is quite the opportunity...
BREWER AT THE GRIFTER BREWING COMPANY
The Grifter Brewing Company is looking for an experienced brewer to join our small team in Sydney's good beer hub of Marrickville. We're looking for an individual who fits our culture and ethos, while getting the job done and having some fun along the way.
The successful applicant will be:
- Passionate about good beer
- Willing to work in all facets of beer production
- A team player with excellent communication skills and a "can do" attitude
- Keen attention to detail
- Good sense of humour
The following skills are preferred, but not essential:
- At least three years commercial brewing experience, or relevant qualifications
- Full drivers licence
- Fork lift licence
- Mechanically minded
- Good knowledge of Australian craft beer scene
To apply please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Applications close July 31, 2017